Webinar Question and Answers: How can you build a supply base for the future that aligns with your sustainability goals?
On July 7th, Mike Edmunds, Managing Director and Co-Founder of Trade Interchange, was joined by Renee Murphy, Principal Analyst at Forrester, to discuss the following:
“How can you build a supply base for the future that aligns with your sustainability goals?”.
This document covers questions not covered during the webinar, answered by guest speaker Renee Murphy. These include:
- What role will technology play in advancing supplier management from an Environmental, Social, and Governance (ESG) perspective?
- How can you increase efficiency and accuracy whilst collecting ESG data from suppliers? How is this beneficial?
- How can supplier ESG data be easily verified to ensure due diligence?
- How can a visual oversight of your supplier ESG data allow for easier data analysis and business decisions?
- What are some of the benefits of implementing automation when approving supplier ESG data?