We’re looking for talented, driven people to help us change how professionals manage their suppliers. We offer competitive salaries and good benefit packages at our office in Teesside.
Our team is full of bright, creative, hardworking, enthusiastic and dedicated people who want to build something big. If you share these qualities and want to make an impact, please check out the open positions listed below.
We’re a successful, privately-held company founded in 2000, based in Teesside with an associate office in Sydney, Australia supporting international clients, including leading brands such as Brakes, SSE Enterprise, Macmillan, Morrisons, Sodexo and Whitbread.
Our Tech team in Teesside has developed a suite of SaaS (Software as a Service) enterprise software solutions that many of our established clients are using successfully. Due to the success of the software in the UK and Europe, we are looking for an additional dedicated Systems Implementer. Whilst their role will be to work principally in the Teesside office to lead the implementation of our cloud-based solutions, it’s worth noting that we’d expect them to spend some time face to face with our customers at their offices to help ensure a successful implementation.
Trade Interchange has a culture of service excellence and is passionate about solving customers’ problems. You will be joining a dynamic and enthusiastic team, working side by side to deliver service and support of the highest standard.
This is a rare opportunity to combine the thrills and spills of a start-up culture with the security that comes from an established 16-year old business; you will sit alongside our growing Tech, Marketing and Support teams.
As a Systems Implementer your key responsibility will be for the implementation of SaaS based systems into customer sites. This would include:
• Establishing the project scope and critical success factors.
• Communicating with the project team (including internal and customer team members), collecting necessary information and documents to understand the customer’s requirements.
• Managing the implementation plan, ensuring all steps are carried out.
• Arranging necessary meetings and demonstrations to the customer, both face-to-face and virtual.
• Configuration of the Trade Interchange ARCUS® modules to match the customers exact requirements.
• Ensuring sign-offs are obtained at critical stages of the implementation.
• Training customer users in the usage of the software modules.
• Managing post implementation change requests and configuration.
You will be expected to work on client sites for two to three days per implementation; however most of the implementation will be carried out at our Stockton-On-Tees office.
We are looking for someone with:
• Experience with software applications in complex business environments
• Good time management and project management skills.
• Proven problem solving and customer facing skills
• The ability to work independently, with minimal supervision
• A passion for business and software systems
• Good interpersonal and communication skills
• UK Driving License
• Travel to client locations in the UK and abroad
Send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Trade Interchange's ARCUS® Supplier Management Platform features a comprehensive suite of easily-configurable modules
Find out what our customers say about us by reading our latest case studies.