Brakes Video Case Study
February 13, 2015
Our new video Case Study showcases Stuart Smith, Brakes’ UK Procurement Director and Bryan Joyce, Senior Procurement Manager at Brakes, discussing how the ARCUS® eSourcing modules have helped Brakes save millions of pounds over their 14-year partnership with Trade Interchange.
As Trade Interchange’s ARCUS® platform has evolved, so too has the Brakes/Trade Interchange partnership. We have been working closely together since 2001 and this short video documents Brakes’ journey from initially using eAuctions to now being an advocate of the full ARCUS® Supplier Management platform.
Stuart Smith emphasises that whilst the ARCUS® software is state of the art and easy to use, the managed eSourcing service Trade Interchange provides is every bit as important to the success of eSourcing at Brakes.
The video also highlights some of the tangible benefits Trade Interchange has delivered for Brakes over time:-
• Huge Cost Savings – Running into the 10’s of millions of pounds.
• Expert Support –Specialist knowledge and support to maximise sourcing success.
• Scalability – The ability to easily include large numbers of suppliers to ensure the best possible outcome.
• Supplier Benefit – Easy to use software and a simplified process regularly receives positive supplier feedback.
• Efficiency Savings – Huge time and administrative benefits.
Find out what our customers say about us by reading our latest case studies.
Contact us for a demonstration of our softwareContact us ›