Sign-up for “How can you source a sustainable and ethical supply chain?”
Do you need to build a more sustainable and ethical supply chain to achieve ESG targets, but have no idea where to start?
Sign-up to our free webinar: “How can you source a sustainable and ethical supply chain?”
Join Mike Edmunds, Managing Director of Trade Interchange, and guest speaker Jeffrey Rajamani, a Senior Analyst at Forrester on July 13th at 2pm BST, as they discuss best practices surrounding how you can build a more sustainable and ethical supply chain by embedding ESG into a collaborative Source-to-Contract process.
Reserve your place:
Points covered in the webinar will include:
- Where are organisations currently in their Environmental, Social and Governance efforts, and what issues are they facing when advancing their supply chain?
- How are governments strengthening legislations and nudging organisations to take action on ESG?
- How is embedding ESG drivers across each stage of the source-to-contract process best practice when building a sustainable and ethical supply chain?
- Why is it important to have a holistic overview of the ESG status of your suppliers and their progress towards goals?
- How can pulling data from an official source into downstream systems increase confidence in supplier ESG accreditations and commitments?