The appropriate professionals in your company can collect, store and efficiently manage all vital supplier information required in the food and beverage industry.
Would you like your solution sent to you?
Food & Beverage
ARCUS® Supplier Management Software has been designed and evolved by working with organisations in the food & beverage sector. This has helped us to address some of the major pain points professionals face across multiple departments, including procurement, sustainability, supply chain, and technical.
ARCUS® is used in some of the largest organisations in the world, such as Sodexo, Whitbread and Domino’s Pizza. The software can be integrated into internal systems as required. The 360° overview provided by the comprehensive dashboard delivers proven reassurance of reliability and ease of use for C-Suite professionals.
- Trade Interchange holds an ISO 27001 accredited Information Security Management System. The ARCUS® platform is GDPR compliant.
- Enables collaboration across multiple departments including procurement, technical, finance, legal and supply chain without incurring any additional charges.
- Fully audited system demonstrating actions taken to mitigate risk.
- ARCUS® features automation, artificial intelligence and machine learning reducing manual tasks and freeing up time.
- Collect information at a company, site and product level ensuring compliance with legislation and company requirements.
- Protect company brand.
Efficiently centralise, manage and approve all supplier contract data required by procurement professionals in the food and beverage industry.
ARCUS® SSM allows c-suite professionals in the food & beverage industry to streamline strategic sourcing management through a cloud-based solution.
C-suite professionals in the food and beverage industry can streamline and improve the online tendering process through intuitive sourcing software.
Take a look at these resources to find out how ARCUS® supplier management software has benefited c-suite professionals in the food & beverage industry.
"The main pain points ARCUS® has helped us with is that all of the suppliers can be in one place and every department from our company can log can and check the information that they are after."Maria Loftus, Senior Technical Manager, Fridays
Are you ready to streamline your supplier management?
Trade Interchange is here to help you, request a meeting now.
Since 2012, AAK, one of the world’s largest food oil producers, has been utilising ARCUS® to streamline its procurement and technical departments. ARCUS® SIM ensures one process and system is used to collect and manage supplier information of the site’s geographical location and historical approach.