Q&A: Sourcing a Sustainable and Ethical Supply Chain.
At Trade Interchange, our goal is to deliver supply base confidence through a streamlined solution. For instance, we aim to make the collection of supplier Environmental, Social and Governance information easier for our users, so they can source a sustainable and ethical supply chain.
We sat down with guest speaker Jeffrey Rajamani, a Senior Analyst from Forrester Research, for a webinar entitled: ‘How can you source a sustainable and ethical supply chain?’
The webinar delved deep in best practices in this area, such as the benefits of embedding ESG across source-to-contract. In this document, we discuss other areas of sustainable and ethical sourcing with Jeffrey.
The document covers several questions, including:
- When trying to source a sustainable and ethical supply chain, where would be the best place to begin?
- What are the best methods of developing more maturity as a sustainable organisation?
- What are the opportunities that can arise from having a sustainable and ethical supply chain?
- How can you use technology to authenticate sustainability and ESG data?
- What are the current and upcoming challenges organisations are likely to face in sustainable sourcing, and the cost of not tackling them?
To download your copy of the Q&A document, please fill out the form below.