Trade Interchange ESG webinar: Sign up here
We are pleased to announce that Trade Interchange will be hosting the following ESG webinar: “How can you build a supply base for the future that aligns with your sustainability goals?” Our expert guest speaker will be Renee Murphy, Principal Analyst at Forrester.
The event will be chaired by Mike Edmunds, Managing Director of Trade Interchange, and will be held virtually on Thursday 7th July from 4:00 – 5:00 pm BST.
Also in attendance, as an expert guest speaker will be Renee Murphy, Principal Analyst at Forrester.
If you would like to attend the webinar, or if there is anyone else you would like to invite as well, you can complete the short form below to book your seat.
This webinar has concluded. A big thank you to Renee Murphy and attendees. You can watch the webinar here.
The topics we will be looking to discuss include:
- • How can you ensure your supply base is compliant?
- • Why is it important to ensure your supply base aligns with your environmental goals moving forward?
- • Why should data collected from suppliers inform your strategy?
- • What steps need to be taken to achieve operational excellence?
- • How can companies mature towards becoming future generation safe?
Please save the date, and you can reserve your seat by completing the form above. We hope to see you there!